Street name
    Door number
    Postal code
    City
    Country
    Etc. -> everything you think is important
    Email address
    Choice of 3 strains from our 2017 catalog

I's sorry for the delay. I was expecting our 2018 catalog to be released, as it is going to be very soon, but maybe we should not wait and so you can choose any strains from the 2017 catalog.

The catalog is here -> ✦ 2017 Catalog ✦ Sweet Seeds®

Thanks and kind regards,

tommy

• Hello!

Sure, you can wait, but maybe the new strains will not be available right away. Sometime the catalog is published but then some strains are only available 1 or 2 months after. So I'm not sure if you should wait, but it's up to you.

For 2018 we are going to release 11 new strains. One new autoflowering. One new CBD-Rich autoflowering strain. One new F1 Fast Version strain. Two new photoperiod-dependent strains. And six new CBD-Rich versions of some of our classic strains.

Kind regards and sweet smokes,

tommy

• Thanks again sweet growers!

A lot of the selected growers already contacted me so tomorrow I will recollect the details for delivery and give them to my colleague Martha from the sales department. Then she will send the seeds within the following 5 working days.

IMPORTANT: a couple of the growers did no include the information about the country. I suppose it's Germany but I'm not sure and unfortunately I don't have time at this moment to investigate to confirm.

Kind regards and sweet smokes,

tommy

• PREMIUM WERBUNG
  • Hey Jungs, super das es dieses Angebot gibt sensa01 Allen viel Spaß und gutes gelingen pant01 Ich freue mich schon auf die Reporte boah02
    Hey guys, this offer is great sensa01 All a lot of fun and good luck pant01 I'm looking forward to the reports boah02

Safety First stone02 Vergesst nicht GPS Daten aus Bildern vor dem Upload zu löschen...Sonnst gibt es vielleicht Besuch cry

• 2 - The growers who receive our seeds now, as well as the growers who already have Sweet Seeds, and share a complete grow diary in our subforum, will receive more (free) seeds when the diary is finished. So, if you keep sharing diaries with Sweet Seeds strains in our subforum, you can virtually get free seeds for the rest of your life and you don't have to spend any money in seeds from now on.

Frage 1: Wo ist eigentlich dieses Subforum, wo man seinen Sweet Seeds Grow Report (diary) posten kann?

( @Tommy Gomez schrieb oben, dass man auch mit mit bereits gekauften Sweet Seeds die Chance zum "free seeds" sammeln hat, wenn man den kompletten Grow im Subforum teilt.)

Frage 2: muss das ein Indoor-Report sein, oder darf es auch ein Balkon-Outdoor-Grow werden?

Sweets und danke
    Calendula kiffer01

Carpe Diem!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Calendula ()

• Frage 1: Wo ist eigentlich dieses Subforum, wo man seinen Sweet Seeds Grow Report (diary) posten kann?
    ( @Tommy Gomez schrieb oben, dass man auch mit mit bereits gekauften Sweet Seeds die Chance zum "free seeds" sammeln hat, wenn man den kompletten Grow im Subforum teilt.)

Frage 2: muss das ein Indoor-Report sein, oder darf es auch ein Balkon-Outdoor-Grow werden?

Sweets und danke
    Calendula kiffer01

Hi!

1) It's the Sweet Seeds general subforum, here -> Sweet Seeds

2) It can be indoor or outdoor. It's up to you.

Kind regards,

tommy

• Hi again everyone!

One more thing:

We took the right to decide and change 1 strain of everyone's choice. This is because our new strains for 2018 are already available and so we are interested to see them in your test grows.

How did we do that?

We changed the 3rd selection of each grower. So, if you chosen for example Green Poison, Crystal Candy and Cream 47, we dropped the 3rd one which in this case is Cream 47.

Instead you will receive:

Gorilla Girl if your choice of strains was more into the Indica side;
    Sweet Amnesia Haze if your choice of strains was more into the Sativa side;
    Green Poison XL Auto if you choice of strains was more into the autoflowering strains side;
    Black Jack CBD or Green Poison CBD if your 3rd choice was a photoperiod-dependent CBD-rich strain;
    Honey Peach Auto CBD if your 3rd choice was an autoflowering CBD-rich strain;

It will be fun to see these strains growing for the first time :D

I hope you don't mind. If you really wanted to try the 3rd strain of your choice, we will send you free seeds of that strain when your diary is finished.

Kind regards,

tommy

• Wow, that's great, thank you very much! Fortunately, I'm already a happy owner of some Sweet Seeds! My favorite strain (so far) is the glorious "Green Poison" - yummy! :P

And finally, I found the subforum myself - lol! :D (Sorry, sometimes I have tomatoes on my eyes!) cry

Sweets
    Calendula kiffer01

Carpe Diem!

• PREMIUM WERBUNG
PREMIUM WERBUNG