PREMIUM WERBUNG
PREMIUM WERBUNG
PREMIUM WERBUNG

Sweet Seeds® is shipping again to Germany

• Tommy Gomez

I have a question about your F1 Fast Versions.

The description text says:

Zitat

F1 Fast Version® are 100% light-dependent and very fast flowering versions of some of the most popular strains in the Sweet Seeds® catalog. These new strains are F1 hybrids. These cannabis plants can be harvested within 6 or 7 weeks of the photoperiod change to 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darkness when grown indoors, and can be harvested 1 or 2 weeks earlier than the original versions when grown outdoors.

The individual varieties themselves say:

Zitat

This is an ultra-fast flowering, light-dependent, feminized strain that develops red flowers. Black Muffin F1 Fast Version® (SWS111) is a cross of the first branch generation (F1) between a light-dependent elite clone of our Red Hot Cookies® (SWS83) and the selected auto-flowering variety Black Lemon Auto.

So far I only know the F1 varieties as autoflower.

You write yourself that you have crossed with an autoflower.

Are they still 100% photoperiod varieties?

If so, I would like to try one or the other variety.

Liebe Grüße

LLAP mr sp0ck

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Goodpeace () aus folgendem Grund: FIX QUOTE

• Hi mr sp0ck!

Thanks for your visit and question.

Our F1 Fast Version® strains are 100% photoperiod-dependent.

This is a product in which we are pioneers, we "invented" and were the first to have this product in the market in 2013. Now a few other seedbanks also have it, but they are also photoperiod-dependent strains.

The autoflowering parental used in the development of these strains only contributes with the gene of a fast flowering stage and does not change the original photoperiod-dependent parental into an autoflowering strain.

For all the important information on the F1 Fast Version® concept by Sweet Seeds®, please read this article published in 2014 in WeedWorld Magazine:

Of course now we have many more F1 Fast Version® strains in our catalog.

Check it out:

F1 Fast Version® Samen Sweet Seeds®
    Samen der Schnellblüte: Samen 45 Tage Blütezeit, 6 Wochen (F1 Fast Version) zum online kaufen. 24 Stunden Lieferungen! Kostenloses Geschenk. Angebote. Billig.
    sweetseeds.es

I hope this helps to clarify all your doubts. Any other question or comment, please post it here.

Sweet smokes! rauch08

tommy

PREMIUM WERBUNG